Wednesday, May 15, 2013

My Time

Once again I find myself about to venture into a new chapter of life.  Surprisingly, I've maintained my composure post break -up, and I have been steadily riding out the ripple effects of having to sell my home.   Admittedly, I feel numb, and can't help but wonder if that means all this will  hit me later.  I hope it simply means I've gotten stronger over the years, and have a kick ass survival instinct. 

New beginnings come loaded with opportunities for personal growth and self improvement, and I am focusing on that.  The love I receive from my animals is also a huge comfort, and they have started sleeping with me most nights.  Do you think they know what a mess I am inside?  Ok, so perhaps that's harsh.  I'm not a mess.  Actually I feel very optimistic of the future, and where my life is heading.  I do miss my ex; however I am not holding onto the past, or wallowing, I'm simply moving forward and not looking back.  I feel, for the first time in many years that I am on the right path. 

So, now we wait to move, then close, then ...     




No comments:

Post a Comment