Friday, May 31, 2013

New Beginnings

The day has finally arrived; I close on the sale of my home today.  The last month has been a turbulent roller coast of reacting, acting, and trying to remain sane in the midst of continual challenges.   I'm so thankful for my Realtor Cristin, she went above and beyond!  I know I could not have sold my house as quick as we did without her.  I feel confident that she will quickly rise to great success in her new field.  

I also could not have gotten through the last month without my son Ian and my dear friend Lilibeth.  I truly believe the Universe sends the people that you need in your life at just the right time.  Her continual support, friendship, companionship and laughter has helped me feel normal when internally I'm in bits and pieces.  

Tonight, I'll celebrate the closing being behind us, and toast the endless possibilities ahead.  

Also, under 100 days to kickoff!  Things are already looking up!

No comments:

Post a Comment