Sunday, May 10, 2015

Honoring our ancestors this Mothers Day

"I stand between those that came before me and those that come after me. Does what I do or say honor my ancestors and serve our grandchildren’s world?" 


Mothers Day comes with mixed emotions for me.  While I love the many amazing Mothers in my life that are more like superheroes than most people I know, today makes me feel a little sad.   I miss my Mother and feel a little lonely.  So, hug your Moms today, and your Grandmothers for life is so very precious - you never know when it might be your last moment.

Ron and I share this story, like many who have lost their Mother or other dear relative or friend to Cancer.  This morning was about honoring the memory of our Moms.


Thank you, Moms, for all you did to make us the people we are  today.









No comments:

Post a Comment